Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann speedball gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:00am
Yah i dont think ill be moving away from my A5 for while.  I like it and it has always been good to me
Its not that i think stuipidity should be punishable by death, i just think we should take the warning labels off of things and let the problem handle itself.
Panda-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:24am
hahaa... Tippamann speedball gun.. haha I remember making that mistake, Unless they make a marker with Eyes and centerfeed it would be a fail.. unless they incorporated something like a level 10..   Also using a A5 for speedball is kinda funny, nothing like taping a Nerf Football to the side of your marker to make you ultra low profile.. .Embarrassed
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:54am

No lower profile than having a nerf football taped to the top of your marker like with any electro.

It was announced last week that Kee purchased the Intellectual Property of Smart Parts. This seems to be in keeping with what was posted earlier. Will be interesting to see what they make of it. Will it go in the direction of Tippmann making more speedball type markers or will they market under another name like Gryphon?
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Kjgocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kjgocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:33pm
I love my Phenom.  It's a great marker,  but I sure would love to see a great Tippmann speedball marker for those long scenario games where I'm tired as a dog from lugging my tactical marker around all day. 
Uber J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uber J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:12am

Some of the features incorporated into the new Crossover marker include the following:

•.68 caliber electro-pneumatic marker
•New, lightweight compact design 2.5LBS
•Integrated break beam anti-chop eyes
•Ability to work in both electronic and mechanical modes
•Low pressure operation under 300 PSI
•Internal gasline
•Magnetic hall effect trigger switch
•Multiple adjustable firing modes, including semi-auto, auto-response, 3-shot burst, PSP, NPPL and Millennium
•Tournament lock switch
•Adjustable clamping feedneck with vertical feed
•Machine-milled upper body
•Bottom regulator with the ability to convert to a front regulator
•Fully compatible with HPA and Nitrogen; for CO2, see owner's manual for details
•Two year limited warranty
•A-5/X7 thread

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:17am
Originally posted by Uber J Uber J wrote:

i think a lot of people will be very surprised by Tippmann's direction this year! Consider that they have in a very short amount of time produced a working spool valve design in two platforms, phenom and tpx. they have also purchased NXe, who for the most part were speedball associated. and have hired or worked with several industry engineers from angel, automag and the like. the gryphon for what its worth was a "entry level" speedball gun; centerfeed, double trigger, locking feed neck, internal gas line. im not saying there will be a tournament level marker but you may see Tippmann crossover into speedball sooner than you think!

Cute.

So how about them extended TPX mags?
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Uber J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uber J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:23am
I hoped someone would catch that. by the way there is a video on this site to accompany the marker now.

Edited by Uber J - 28 February 2012 at 2:00pm
blits98cp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blits98cp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:32pm
When does the new Tippmann line make it to stores?
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:51pm
I beleive everything I have seen says late Spring.. give or take.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:03pm
You milsim kids will be freaking out when they stuff this tech in a military body
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

You milsim kids will be freaking out when they stuff this tech in a military body
you mean like the Phenom?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:32pm
The Phenom has break beam eyes and cross over?
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:46pm
It doesnt have eyes, but is capable of either electronic or manual function if thats what you mean by crossover. And the Phenom has a cyclone, so it doesnt need eyes.

Edited by oldpbnoob - 29 February 2012 at 1:48pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:30pm
There's a reason that the heavy hitters that get paid to play paintball use this technology.  Tippmann realizes this obviously.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:37pm
I wouldnt be surprised to see someone modify a Phenom to be centerfed with eyes if the board on this thing is even remotely interchangeable.
Uber J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uber J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:32am
Sorry, the crossover and phenom boards are not interchangeable. The phenom board sits vertically in the frame like a shocker board but thicker while the crossover board is thin and lays flat like a matrix board. as of now there are no plans to add eyes to the phenom. However i believe some custom shops have made centerfeed phenoms already.

Edited by Uber J - 01 March 2012 at 8:33am
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2012 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

So how about them extended TPX mags?
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Uber J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uber J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:15am
As far as i have heard there is no current talk of extended mags for the TIPX. But we did just release the new Desert tan pistols, so at least there is still new items being worked on at the moment. 
zzj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:29am
<spam bumping. ugh>

Edited by Reb Cpl - 03 November 2012 at 8:35am
a,rtyjghrt6ty7i
TheHuskiePaintball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHuskiePaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2013 at 3:03pm
A good speedball version of the X7 Phenom is virtually impossible, I did it anyway. it is beautiful. Thumbs Up

This is the HuskiePaintball signing off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic