Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 Phenom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 Phenom
    Posted: 19 April 2011 at 6:29pm
x7 does have a flatline barrel. i think it looks pretty ugly though.
Its not that i think stuipidity should be punishable by death, i just think we should take the warning labels off of things and let the problem handle itself.
sperry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sperry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:27pm
about the barell, i would get a flatline barell for the x7. i think it is available for the x7 i am not sure though. either that or a straitline.
police station toilet stolen, cops have nothing to go on.
gunsn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunsn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:35pm
okay so ive come to the conclusion it wasnt a blockage, i think my gun dosnt acept co2, it does 3 shots then freezes up, the cyclone feed just freezes up, so im gona get an hpa tank n se what happens.
Slip To The Void
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:15am
^^^ No, we can't be friends. 

Die Spambot Die.

Reported.
DM613 View Drop Down

another spamqueen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM613 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:36am
 hi,I am dmjy,510 has a special meaning so I add to my username,you also can all me dm.I am new here,nice to meet you all .we will be frineds.can we?

tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:14pm
whatever...im better now anyway. i had alot of school work so i was pissed.
Its not that i think stuipidity should be punishable by death, i just think we should take the warning labels off of things and let the problem handle itself.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by tacogood tacogood wrote:

i dont like you Mack...you make me angry

You'll probably get over it.

But if you don't, that's okay . . .

. . . I won't care either way.
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:30pm
i dont like you Mack...you make me angry
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:57am

And how did you learn so much? im sure you have made mistakes while messing with markers and equipment.

I learned through experience, research and listening to others*.  I have made plenty of mistakes while working on my paintball equipment.  The difference is that I don't go on internet forums, pretend to know more than I actually do and give bad advice to others that causes them to make mistakes. 

There is a difference between learning from your own mistakes and giving bad advice (whether through malice or ignorance) to others that causes them to run into difficulty.

*I found it annoying when the "others" in question didn't actually know what they were talking about but pretended they did as this tends to lead to those listening making mistakes that could otherwise have been avoided.
gunsn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunsn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:32am
i broke my project salvo thinking i could out a mettle cylinder housing on it from rap4, it didnt work to well and i broke the internals, and my carver one had bad leakes when i tried changing the air line, so i sold um both for the phenom, i dont take anything apart till i read the manual and look up every posible thing i can get online and ask mad questions so i dont screw up again, this sports to expensive for stupiud mistakes,
Slip To The Void
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:09am
And how did you learn so much? im sure you have made mistakes while messing with markers and equipment.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:07am
Very true . . . but I tend to wait until I have learned about something before offering others advice on it.
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:54am
Mistakes are what makes the world go round mack.  How do you think you learned so much?
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:53am

Nobody has to take my advice yah know...

No, they don't.  However, someone who is new may make the mistake of thinking you know what you are talking about, follow your advice, and mess up their equipment or make an ill-advise purchase.  With this in mind I could correct any misconceptions you spread but it would be simpler if you would limit your advice to matters you actually know about.
gunsn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunsn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:45am
i thank you both for the help, and i used the grease on the o ring parts and were it was placed before, but it didnt seem like there was lub on the bolt, so i used normal paintball oil on the bolt
Slip To The Void
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:54am
Nobody has to take my advice yah know...
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:06am

I would personally suggest you stop using grease. use oil. it wont clog your gun up and is less messy.

Originally posted by X7 Manual - pg 15 X7 Manual - pg 15 wrote:

Every 8,000 to 10,000 shots, use Tippmann grease to lubricate specific areas (marked with a G in the Parts Diagrams) as instructed in the X7 Phenom Disassembly Instructions.

You really should refrain from giving advice until you become more familiar with the sport/equipment involved in the sport.

The X7 has a different operating system from most other Tippmanns and as such, Tippmann recommends different lubrication.
tacogood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tacogood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:39pm
I would personally suggest you stop using grease. use oil. it wont clog your gun up and is less messy.
gunsn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunsn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:46am
okay i took it apart and fund the isue, whoever greased the gun put so much greast on the line going to the cyclone feed it blocked the tiny whole in it, so i took all the grease off and used the grease it gave me but not to much and oiled the bolt, thanks for all your helo.
Slip To The Void
gunsn88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunsn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:06am
i never messed with a gun like this, how to i check and if it is blaocked ow to i fix it? also can i use normal paintball oil on it?
Slip To The Void
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic