Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Minecraft server V4.0 now online

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2012 at 7:28pm
Well, talk to Enos then, he's the one that imprisoned him
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

Well, talk to Enos then, he's the one that imprisoned him

My comment was about the dude flipping out, not about raiding materials. Having materials raided when not specifically designated as free for the public is incredibly annoying.
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:55pm
Oh my. Looks llike something went down, but I havnt been on since the TNT incedent.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:56pm
I don't know what robo took if he took anything but I took him out to our area and he is shackin up in our guest house. I know he took food from the house by the train station but I gave him quite a bit of stuff.

Kayback View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:55am
I feel buttons for removing things like stone and wood from someone's stash. More important things than that I'm reluctant to "help myself" to.

That being said, where is everyone? I spawned and I'm by a railway line. How to find civilization?

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2012 at 7:05am
I have taken watermelon from a chest. I went and harvested more and put it back in the chest. Now the chest has more than it started with. But I don't think that farm is ever used by anyone. I wish everyone was on survival. This way everyone has to work to make there buildings. I was mining and this person got mad that my tunnels were running under his area so he went and filled them up...
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:54pm
Well I went to the link and found an overhead map but I couldn't do anything. I tried to attack someone but there was nobody to attack and stuff. How do I play?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

I have taken watermelon from a chest. I went and harvested more and put it back in the chest. Now the chest has more than it started with. But I don't think that farm is ever used by anyone. I wish everyone was on survival. This way everyone has to work to make there buildings. I was mining and this person got mad that my tunnels were running under his area so he went and filled them up...

Wait we have creative on this server too?
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:34pm
It's like old maps with people that have VIP.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:47pm
I wasn't aware we had a server wrapper.
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:47pm

Kinda wish we had the old server back, hate this format.

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2012 at 7:35pm
No idea where anyone is, so I picked a spot at random, and decided to build there.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic