Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Minecraft server V4.0 now online

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Is there a particular reason why someone felt the need to put a TNT rigged to a pressure plate under my house? Because now half of my house is gone. 

SSOK's house is dust now too. I saw someone had put stone up over his front door so I cleared it out, took one step forward and someone turned his entire floor into TNT-pressure plate landmines. 

Sorry about that man. I didn't mean to. Whoever did that to my house did it to yours too, looks like. 

Be careful when you walk into your houses, folks. 

Edited by agentwhale007 - 20 June 2011 at 5:06pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:09pm
And I checked the other houses in the area, Brihard and Ammo both look good, no traps. 

I lost all my carried inventory when SSOK's house blew. There looked to be about eight TNT landmines in his house, and when the first one killed me, I guess the chest I left behind was destroyed when the others went off. 

Thanks for the tool set and glowstone from Choop. 

I set up the glowstone in SSOK's now-basement to keep mob out until he can go in and fix it. Unhappy
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:29pm
Nothing else found yet. I've done entire perimeter wall and some of the train station. What a tremendously douchey move.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:36pm
Yeah I didn't find anything near the stores/ other places, but there could be something hidden. Is there any way of figuring out who did it?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:49pm
Out in the area beyond the beach/cake, there is a field full of pressure plates with a sign "Find the right tile, win a prize." A huge crater is near it, so I'm assuming whoever put them there set one off already.

Also, the thing made from mossy cobble - or dungeon stone or whatever - is partially destroyed.

It was boobytrapped with TNT and TheGuy blew it up while trying to secure it.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:20pm
Oh God, the mega zombie is in the canyon.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:15pm
Im gonna do some EOD here tonight, im glad my place is out of the way and kinda out of sight. Anyone have that pick axe by chance?
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:50pm
Also, got the zombie:

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:25pm
SSOK won't be fixing his house. I tossed him in jail when he dumped lava all over the place and lit a bunch of stuff on fire. He took it badly and said he wouldn't be back.

Perusing the server logs I noticed Theguy using the item command to summon TNT and pressure plates before everyone got land-mined. Guess who no longer has access to that command?

Seriously. What is so difficult about the ONE rule the server has?

Don't break other people's stuff. Simple.

Edited by Enos Shenk - 22 June 2011 at 4:26pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:36pm
I may borrow some obsidian from SSOK's house then if he's not coming back. 
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

SSOK won't be fixing his house. I tossed him in jail when he dumped lava all over the place and lit a bunch of stuff on fire. He took it badly and said he wouldn't be back.Perusing the server logs I noticed Theguy using the item command to summon TNT and pressure plates before everyone got land-mined. Guess who no longer has access to that command?Seriously. What is so difficult about the ONE rule the server has?Don't break other people's stuff. Simple.

I've cleared the train tracks of abandoned mine cars, but the last few times I've tried to summon a new one for "The tour" one would not load. If I have in fact destroyed the train system, it was not out of malice.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:20am
I had the same issue. I found a stack of carts jamming the rails in the mechanism and cleared them, but I think there's one lodged somewhere just before the departure rail, where we can't get access to it without chopping blocks.I'm not touching that one.

deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:31am
Also, who built the massive Gothic Cathedral by my place
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:33am
Enos built that.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:52pm
I watched him lay the foundations but I havent seen it finished yet, I'll have to do that soon. I built a hugeass bank into a cliff by the shops. It blends in since it's built into the wall. Not sure what the next big project will be.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I watched him lay the foundations but I havent seen it finished yet, I'll have to do that soon. I built a hugeass bank into a cliff by the shops. It blends in since it's built into the wall. Not sure what the next big project will be.

Something I've been proposing since the last map: 

Our very own Colossus or Rhodes. 

A large replication of a Minecraft person. We even have a port area near the cake in which to build it. 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:38pm
Ooh, tempting idea. I built a big statue of a guy once, but we could do much much better.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:42pm
How tough would it be to build a large replica Duke Nukem? Obviously the old pixelated Duke, not the new one.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I found that by accident just not, Chewp. Pretty cool.

Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:59am
Helm's Deep

irc.esper.net
#paintball
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic