My MAGFED Tippmanns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 3:54pm
Hmmm. I'll have to order some of these and give it a try.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2012 at 11:43pm
Very nice. I played Tippmann World Challenge with a Tacamo kit. I was questioned many times if I was on the right team. Did you pre-order?
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2012 at 9:32am

Ok yesterday got my Tank filled and this is a craptastic iPhone video of the 3 of the first 4 mags i shot through the Tacamo kit. The First Mag i used to Chrono. She's shooting at 283-285 steady on HPA. Shooting Valken Infinity (because of the ticker shell it's the paint used. per Doug Brown's advise on thicker shelled paint). I can say that I had 3 breaks in my Apex tip. I'm not sure if my ramp is jacked or if I need to upgrade to an apex2 but I might eliminate the Apex all together. I dont have the Paint to Experiment with Settings and Range.

I had zero Mag breaks and Zero breach chops. I fired one clip on Mechanical Semi and two in Electronic "Hyper" mode with fires on Trigger Pull and Trigger release. Being MagFed i didnt want to blow my clip in one pull. But I wanted to double my ROF if needed a fair balance between Ammo/ROF.

Here is a link to a video I posted on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3231263590270&oid=127645857317630
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic