Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ok i have a couple of questions!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monstereaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ok i have a couple of questions!
    Posted: 22 April 2014 at 12:22pm
ok my first question is the difference between the A-015 and any other o-ring?

my second question is what is an Adapter UFA?

I have a venturi bolt, do i need to upgrade that or is it a fairly good bolt?
LOCK AND LOAD!!!!! WE ARE GOING HUNTING!!!!
monstereaters View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monstereaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 12:51pm
And none of these are related to one specific gun!
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:40pm
Which marker do you plan to upgrade?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monstereaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 2:03pm
It's a psycho ballistics silver bullet ...
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by monstereaters monstereaters wrote:

It's a psycho ballistics silver bullet ...
Some one may be able to help you with that marker, Tallen, mack or Detrivini or go here.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 5:59pm
The aluminum bolts are very heavy if that's what you have.   If you switch to Delrin you may be able to lower you operating psi. Los of benefits to that for a higher pressure gun.I found that lowering hammer weight allowed me to lower the psi a lot.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monstereaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 6:06pm
Thanks lightningbolt :-)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 10:30pm
Anytime.   The hammers for those guns should be cheap so if you're interested the modi performed I had not seen before.   I tappered the back of the hammer and gun drilled it as well.   It looks like a ported tadpole. With that and a delrin bolt you'll be cycling at very low psi. I think mine dry cycled at around 140 psi with a polished stock aluminum bolt. You'll need a valve spring kit to adjust dwell time. I'm not familiar with electro spyders but if yours is maybe the dwell is adjustable there.   Not sure if that is even possible with the design of the spyder. I think I had to remove a venturi from the valve or something too.   If you get into the project this much I can tear the gun down and see what I did.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2014 at 11:05pm
In addition, all of this stuff I did it turned out that it chronoed at the correct speed on the first check (which was hilarious in itself) so it cycled paint at that low psi too. And I removed the venturi from the bolt and drilled out the valve to allow for greater air flow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic