Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The 2016 election.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 24>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2017 at 10:25pm
Wait.... how did he treat law enforcement again that caused such rage that you would rather a plant, and a primitive one at that, to rule instead? Did he prejudice a jury and deny a fair trial for Zimmerman by sympathizing with the kid who was shot? Was that bad for an executive to do? Because the current one is going to run into that issue with Bergdahl and maybe Snowden. Or was it pointing out that the police might not be the best people to investigate the police because separation of powers is a thing? FFS I know state troopers who for MONTHS after it was debunked are retweeting and sharing made-up statistics from Stormfront that say 81% of white murder victims are killed by black people. Yeah, I can sympathize with wishing the government wasn't constantly micro-managing my job even if I work for them(teaching) but this is absurd. Have fun when they come after the rest of the public unions or suggest that law-enforcement is a government monopoly and that most crime is property crime and therefore insurance companies should naturally take it over like it's a protection racket instead of a public service. How cool would you be with that? 
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 3:34pm
didn't you hear? unions is commies, and commies is bad
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 6:19pm
Furthermore, democracy is just a slippery slope to communism and we really do something about that. Everything I don't like is communism, everyone I don't like is funded by Soros or allied with ISIS! Glad we were so clever that Obummer couldn't throw us all in the FEMA camps after he took our guns, now we can send all of the college professors, media, black lives matter, and illegals there! Did you hear that Obama was miscounting the number of illegals? There aren't 11 million, it's more like 40 million! Even though there are only 50 million Hispanics in the whole country total. Even if they have birth certificates they're probably fake! We need to see the real  birth certificates. Except ones issued in blue states, you know that they're just handing those out. Nope, can't trust those. We should have a total and complete shutdown of voting from blue states until we figure out what the hell is going on! 
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 7:01pm
My favorite part about saying my point of view on this forum is the damn near instantaneous reducto-ad-absurdum that follows.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 8:18pm
USAF, I don't think you are unintelligent or deserving of ridicule.

I think those things about Donald Trump, but that is a different story. I simply don't understand how people can feel supportive about what he is doing or how he is acting. I'm not trying to be a snob, but to be perfectly honest I'm absolutely terrified and all I (we) have to keep in good spirits is humor, and the glimmer of light (impeachment) that (hopefully) shines off in the distance.

Edited by __sneaky__ - 17 February 2017 at 9:03pm
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2017 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

My favorite part about saying my point of view on this forum is the damn near instantaneous reducto-ad-absurdum that follows.

My reason for keeping my opinions to myself.

impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2017 at 9:55am
Man, what happened to this place. When is the last time someone got banned around here? We need a wildcard up in here!
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2017 at 1:20am
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Man, what happened to this place. When is the last time someone got banned around here? We need a wildcard up in here!

Edited by BARREL BREAK - 19 February 2017 at 1:20am
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 3:07pm

Banned for what, exactly?

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 5:34pm
Earlier today the British Parliment voted "no" against Trump's state visit to their country. A first in US history.

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2017 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Banned for what, exactly?

Personal attacks and name calling? I don't know. We're all not 17 anymore.

irc.esper.net
#paintball
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2017 at 11:30am
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Earlier today the British Parliment voted "no" against Trump's state visit to their country. A first in US history.

It's a shame that people in this country will back the Brits on this.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2017 at 12:54pm
They don't really have the power to block him. It's a symbolic move more than anything. With that said, I support them 110%. I wouldn't want to be mistaken for condoning his behavior either.

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 11:12am
Okay, so now with Sessions we have what, four Trump admins resign (excepting Sessions as of right now) due to connections with the Russians? Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Mike Flynn, and now Jeff Sessions. How many more do we need before we can pretty much implicate Trump in this directly? Are they all compromised? You can't make this stuff up. This is our country we're talking about here.  There's no way all these guys were acting independently in these communications. 

irc.esper.net
#paintball
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2017 at 12:00pm
Has Trump lifted the sanctions on Saiga's, Russian 5.45 and 7.62 yet?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2017 at 11:14am
I cannot wait for the reaction from the poor Trump voters, who will either get kicked off Medicaid or see their premiums rise. 
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 2:36pm

I cannot wait for the reaction from the poor Trump voters, who will either get kicked off Medicaid or see their premiums rise. 

Shoot, you've already got coal miners in WV crying to Bernie Sanders about how the GOP and Trump haven't done anything to prevent the lapse in coverage and care for black lung and miner's pensions. Sounds like you won't have to wait long.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Shoot, you've already got coal miners in WV crying to Bernie Sanders about how the GOP and Trump haven't done anything to prevent the lapse in coverage and care for black lung and miner's pensions. Sounds like you won't have to wait long.
 http://theredshtick.com/2017/03/20/poor-frightened-seniors-comforted-by-trumps-promise-americans-will-say-merry-christmas-again/ Relevant satire, but hey, a work-requirement for medicaid for the able-bodied (anything about able-minded?) should get those lazy old farts off their recliners. Bye bye Obama phones, FDR Fund retirement is next! So much winning! By which I mean people I don't like are going to lose big league! You know it must be good if people are annoyed! 

But to digress from constant tongue-in-cheek ranting which is probably my best outlet for general frustration with this mess, this is bad and has reached the point where family functions are actually terrible if politics are discussed, which they always are. My aunt went on a nice little rant about healthcare and how she doesn't remember going to school with anyone with severe allergies and cant understand why an epi-pen being astronomically expensive is an issue. When reminded that either those allergies didn't exist then thanks to overly-cautious approaches to early exposure or that those kids simply died before school age, she claimed she saw nothing wrong with that and maybe those kids are genetically inferior and should be allowed to die out if you can't afford life-saving medication out-of pocket, or that she should have to pay any more in insurance subsidize keeping those people alive. This might have been an excusable thought-experiment from someone with to much wine in them, but she had to say it to my cousin, in front of her kid who has life-threatening allergies without so much as batting an eye and seemingly without even considering that this could be offensive. Polarization is funny in that you can take any issue that should be pretty cut-and-dried and people will naturally move to extreme positions they wouldn't normally have held, like you know, supporting eugenics while five minutes later claiming that abortion is evil because Margret Sanger supported eugenics. 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 6:31pm
So - uh - did anybody watch the testimonies of Comey and Admiral Rogers today?

Holy Censored.

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 1:22am
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

http://theredshtick.com/2017/03/20/poor-frightened-seniors-comforted-by-trumps-promise-americans-will-say-merry-christmas-again/ Relevant satire, but hey, a work-requirement for medicaid for the able-bodied (anything about able-minded?) should get those lazy old farts off their recliners. Bye bye Obama phones, FDR Fund retirement is next! So much winning! By which I mean people I don't like are going to lose big league! You know it must be good if people are annoyed! 

But to digress from constant tongue-in-cheek ranting which is probably my best outlet for general frustration with this mess, this is bad and has reached the point where family functions are actually terrible if politics are discussed, which they always are. My aunt went on a nice little rant about healthcare and how she doesn't remember going to school with anyone with severe allergies and cant understand why an epi-pen being astronomically expensive is an issue. When reminded that either those allergies didn't exist then thanks to overly-cautious approaches to early exposure or that those kids simply died before school age, she claimed she saw nothing wrong with that and maybe those kids are genetically inferior and should be allowed to die out if you can't afford life-saving medication out-of pocket, or that she should have to pay any more in insurance subsidize keeping those people alive. This might have been an excusable thought-experiment from someone with to much wine in them, but she had to say it to my cousin, in front of her kid who has life-threatening allergies without so much as batting an eye and seemingly without even considering that this could be offensive. Polarization is funny in that you can take any issue that should be pretty cut-and-dried and people will naturally move to extreme positions they wouldn't normally have held, like you know, supporting eugenics while five minutes later claiming that abortion is evil because Margret Sanger supported eugenics. 

Did she happen to be the same people that cried about death panels a few years back?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 24>
  Share Topic