Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The 2016 election.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 10:16pm
People ask me who I am voting for. My answer is the Supreme Court, Trump will put Constitutional People in, who will uphold current law, Hillary will put revisionists who prefer to write new law than protect current law, and those Judges that will continue to protect her and her 'agenda'.

It is not a matter of me, but my Grand Kids...what will they inherit from all this. And think hard now, how will you explain to your Grand Kids what you did for them in 2016 when they ask why is my life not as good as yours was, Grandpa, back when you were young, 20 years from now.

You pay for your wants now with tomorrow's no longer can have...understand that simple fact.

Edited by oldsoldier - 12 October 2016 at 10:18pm
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 11:47pm
I'm just wondering how the new season of House of Cards can compete against this. Tongue

Edited by impulse418 - 13 October 2016 at 1:42am
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 8:43am
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct13
Trump leading in new polls 43 to 41

more damaging leaked emails by hillary, after her basket of deplorables comments, more racist insults by the democratic candidate.  

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/hillary-clinton-campaigns-wikileaks-emails-reveal-/

They tremble at my name...
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 12:11pm
Hillary makes the 'Teflon Don' John Gotti look like and amateur, as nothing she actually does 'sticks' to her. And her 'family' uses the same 'silence' the leaks approach as the Mobs and Gangs, cross me and accidents happen. And now the out of no where, never heard of before Trump physically abused some women, really....22 days out....no actually evidence, but a pure character assassination, again out of 'no where, not even a hint before two day ago, yes Hillary makes Mob bosses look like amatuers.

And in the world of you-tube how can you deny what is 'on tape', and yet her believers can not even figure that piece of the 'puzzle' out.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

And in the world of you-tube how can you deny what is 'on tape', and yet her believers can not even figure that piece of the 'puzzle' out.

So you're saying the tapes are fake? 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 6:01pm
NO, but if it is a Democrat on the tape, the tapes are fake, a Republican dead on truth. You really are going to tell me that the main stream compliant media is not fully behind Hillary. I can just count the anti-Trump stories per week in the local biased 'rag' and all the pro-Hillary at the same time, almost 8 to 1 ratio of bad Trump, maybe bad Hillary, and here is the official explination and modification of the truth as we see it.

Please Whale....get with the 'program, leave the dark side of the media, and stop being one of the many and step out and be one of the few who report the truth and actual news, not the new, this is my opinion of the news, and should be yours as well, they get trained monkeys to do that on the TV daily.

Edited by oldsoldier - 13 October 2016 at 10:53pm
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 8:59pm
My avatar and sig picture are gone, proof once again that Trump is a communist!
Imagine there’s a picture of your favourite thing here.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 10:26am
Mine too. Weird.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 10:53am
I still have an avatar and I'm conservative. 
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 11:17am
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Yeah, but your sig is coming up blank.....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Yeah, but your sig is coming up blank.....

It reappeared after announcing my political views. Conspiracy.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 8:06pm
Mine showed up again after I re-canted my negative views.  
Imagine there’s a picture of your favourite thing here.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2016 at 9:33am
I replaced my sig with a hot dog because I really want to do research on the regional variations of hot dogs in the U.S. 
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2016 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

I replaced my sig with a hot dog because I really want to do research on the regional variations of hot dogs in the U.S. 

Hot Dog Johnny's
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2016 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

If you move on to a higher class of pork products, there's some fun articles out there discussing the rivalry between east and west NC barbecue LOL
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2016 at 3:36pm
Pretty Simple- Nathan's, Hebrew National, Sabrett's.....nough said.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2016 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Pretty Simple- Nathan's, Hebrew National, Sabrett's.....nough said.
This is the most accurate thing you have ever said.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2016 at 12:04am
Are we talking about toppings on hot dogs? I have read somewhere that ketchup is a no-no for hot dogs. Where did that come from?
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2016 at 5:29am
Originally posted by deadeye007 deadeye007 wrote:

Are we talking about toppings on hot dogs? I have read somewhere that ketchup is a no-no for hot dogs. Where did that come from?

What communist said that? Ketchup and hot dogs go together like beer and pretzels.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2016 at 8:23am
Originally posted by deadeye007 deadeye007 wrote:

Chicago from what I gather. At least, that was the start of it.

I ♥ ketchup on my dogs. Ketchup and onions mmmmmmm......

Whale, WV dogs are a must have. Chili, slaw, mustard, onion. The truly authentic version uses a split-top New-England style bun that is buttered and grilled on the flat sides prior to dogging and topping.

<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>
  Share Topic