Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Tippmann Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Started from the botttom, not there yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 10:07am
Made it to 9:30.

Anyone else as bored at work as this guy is?
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 10:20am
Working from home, so I just finished mowing my lawn. Came in to check how to use the deck-wash system on my new Cub Cadet XT Enduro and figured I'd see if we were still live. Will be interesting to see what happens at midnight tonight.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 10:34am
I'm starting new threads tomorrow if we're still alive. Camping? Axes? Who knows.
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 11:12am
I remember when I came here for my first post.  I was amazed at the responses I got in a very short period of time.  I think I'll miss that the most.  The community that was here to help with the most trivial paintball question.  As my mediocre experience grew, I got to help here and there myself.  I'll definitely miss this place.  I'll miss the debates.  I'll even miss the good and bad natured ribbing.  I'll miss everyone that made this place what it was.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 12:12pm
My biggest regret is never banning anyone :(

My greatest accomplishment was getting Chewp to let me into Gatyr's account.

Everyone join us over at Reddit's Tippmann subforum
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 2:20pm
Watch this all turn out to be a clever ploy to re-energize a dying forum.

irc.esper.net
#paintball
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Watch this all turn out to be a clever ploy to re-energize a dying forum.

I wouldn't be mad.
Shub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I don’t have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

I remember when I came here for my first post.  I was amazed at the responses I got in a very short period of time.  I think I'll miss that the most.  The community that was here to help with the most trivial paintball question.  As my mediocre experience grew, I got to help here and there myself.  I'll definitely miss this place.  I'll miss the debates.  I'll even miss the good and bad natured ribbing.  I'll miss everyone that made this place what it was.

I remember how busy this forum was around 2001-2002, at the end of Old Blue and the beginning of this forum. In T&O, posts with a timestamp of an hour ago were on Page 2. It was crazy. The random stuff that would get discussed. Was really amazing.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 4:23pm
Anyone else remember when old blue died, people were worried the new forum would have emojis?
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 4:47pm
Emojis are that old?

5:06 PM. We made it through the workday boys
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 5:42pm
Have a nice after work day !!!

In Germany it´s getting time for bed soon, 00:01 CET 2. Aug
I like Tippmann !!!

ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 6:56pm
Made it to beer time, this confuses my emotions.

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 7:27pm
We are still here

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 7:30pm
I'm guessing midnight tonight? Either that, or Zepper is a tool.
ammolord View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Very well could be midnight, guess its hard to say.

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Zepper brought us all together again
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Shub Shub wrote:

I remember how busy this forum was around 2001-2002, at the end of Old Blue and the beginning of this forum. In T&O, posts with a timestamp of an hour ago were on Page 2. It was crazy. The random stuff that would get discussed. Was really amazing.

Lasted like that for a long time here, too. My first couple years here, the first 2-3 pages were all active threads. Great times. 

This forum probably shaped who I turned into more than most would expect for a bunch of youngin's that came together randomly because of paintball.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Shub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I don’t have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2017 at 12:21am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Shub Shub wrote:

Lasted like that for a long time here, too. My first couple years here, the first 2-3 pages were all active threads. Great times. 

This forum probably shaped who I turned into more than most would expect for a bunch of youngin's that came together randomly because of paintball.

Yes, it was pretty unique in the era of the internet before social media. I was on a few message boards for other topics, but none had quite the personality or activity level of this one.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2017 at 5:23am
We're still here!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2017 at 8:40am
Craaaazy!

Wonder what's going on for us to still be here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic